Last updated by January 2, 2019
Sync.AI extremely values the privacy of its users.
Below you will find useful information about how we collect, use and share your personal information, but before that – we would like to highlight a few issues:
- Any information you create or upload to your user account on Sync.AI Services would be used solely inside your user account environment, only for your benefit and to enable the operation of the Sync.AI Services.
- Any information you create or upload to your user account on Sync.AI Services would not be shared with any third party, except where: (a) we receive your explicit consent to do so, or (2) where we are legally required to disclose such information.
- We do not sell or lease your personal information.
- Our contact information is available at the bottom of this policy. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We collect the following types of information:
- User account information – when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you register for an account by creating a username and password, send us an email or post information or other content to our Sync.AI Services; this includes when you choose to sign in to, or create an account, using a third party platform login. Alternatively, you may register an account through a third party social media plugin (such as Google+).
- Contacts’ Information – we also ask your permission to access your contact list, for the purpose of providing our services. This information will not be transmitted outside your user account.
- Calendar and Call Logs Information – we also ask your permission to access your calendar’s information, for the purpose of providing our services. This information will not be transmitted outside your user account.
- Device information – we automatically record and collect certain information from or about your device, such as your device’s type and model, mobile device ID, language preferences, time zone, the device’s operating system, mobile carrier and internet service provider information, network connection type, mobile browsers installed on the device, hardware information, running and installed apps on your device, your device’s approximate location, your device’s IP address, GCM Registration ID, and unique device identifiers assigned to your device (a number uniquely allocated to your device by your device manufacturer). We also automatically record your Android Advertising ID (if available), for advertising and analytics purposes. The Android Advertising ID is an anonymous identifier, provided by Google Play services. This will facilitate our ability to improve your personalized experience. If your device does not have Advertising ID, we will use other persistent identifiers.
- App information – when using Sync.AI Services, we collect app information, including app history and usage information, information regarding downloads and installations of mobile applications and any information regarding in-app events, internet domains visited in Sync.AI Services, the duration of your visits and actions in these visits. This information is anonymous and cannot identify you.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Any information you create or upload to your user account on Sync.AI Services would be used solely inside your user account environment, only for your benefit and to enable the operation of the Sync.AI Services.
- To provide you with Sync.AI Services – we use the information to provide and improve your experience on Sync.AI Services. Sync.AI Services provide business productivity and intelligence services that organizes and provides efficient means to access and synchronize calls, meetings, notes, reminders, and contacts, which may have been previously dispersed over many different Third Party Platforms.
- To authenticate your access to Sync.AI Services.
- To communicate with you – for example, we will use your email address to respond to your queries or feedback and to keep you informed of our latest product announcements and software updates.
CONDITIONS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will process your personal information for a variety of reasons, each of which is prescribed by relevant data protection laws.
Consent – our processing of your personal information will primarily be necessary for us to provide you with Sync.AI Services. However, on certain occasions we may ask for your consent to processing personal information. In these instances your personal information will be processed in accordance with such consent and you will be able to withdraw this consent in writing at any time.
Fulfillment of a contract, compliance with a legal obligation – if it is necessary for us to process your personal information where it is necessary for the performance of a contract or in order for us to comply with our various legal responsibilities.
Legitimate interests – we also process your personal information where we deem such processing to be in our (or a third party's) legitimate interests and provided always that such processing will not prejudice your interests, rights and freedoms. Examples of us processing in accordance with legitimate interests would include: (i) where we disclose your personal information to any one or more of our associate/subsidiary companies following a restructure or for internal administrative purposes; (ii) processing for the purposes of ensuring network and information security, including preventing unauthorized access to our electronic communications network; (iii) safeguarding the integrity of our services by combatting, reporting and sharing information related to fraudulent or illegal activities; (iv) sharing personal information with our advisers and professional services providers (such as auditors).
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We share information:
- With our service providers – we share your information with our service providers and subcontractors who assist us with our business operations (as listed above), such as for the purpose of storing the information, performing research, technical diagnostics, identity verification, analytics or statistical purposes, or other business operations.
- When we are legally obligated to do so.
We may transfer the information we collect about you to countries other than the country where we originally collected it for the purposes of storage and processing of information and operating our services.
If you reside in the EU or in a jurisdiction that affords you with the below rights, you may contact us through the contact information available below, and request:
- To access any personal information relating to you, including receiving supplementary information regarding such use;
- To change or update any personal information relating to you (for example, if you believe that your personal information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted). Note that you may also request that we will correct errors with regard to your personal information (except in cases where the information is required to be kept in its original format under any applicable laws and regulations);
- To delete your personal information;
- That we will restrict or cease any further use of your personal information;
- That we will provide the personal information you volunteered to us in a machine-readable format.
- To withdraw your consent for any processing activities that relied on your consent.
Your email should include adequate details of your request and you may be further requested to provide additional details in order to authenticate your identity and thereby accommodate your requests.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements. We may also rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion, in accordance with our internal policies.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your information will be retained as long as your account on Sync.AI services remains active. You’re your account is terminated we will delete any information you submitted through your account, except where retaining such information is necessary for our legitimate interests, such as for fraud prevention and record keeping.
Sync.AI Services is not intended for children under the minimum age for providing consent in the jurisdiction they reside in (such as 16 in certain countries in the EU; "Legal Age"), and we do not knowingly obtain personal information from children under the Legal Age without parental consent. If we learn that we have collected such information, we will delete it as quickly as possible.
Because Sync.AI Services integrate with a variety of content imported, with your authorization, from your email, notes, files, reminders, calendar, phone, messaging, contacts, social media and other services, we take precautions to ensure that your personal information is protected.
“Third Party Platforms” are software that integrate with our services and that you have authorized to connect with Sync.AI Services. This may include email, calendar, messaging, file storage, phone services, note taking, reminders, social networking, and other cloud services and other similar platforms from which you authorize us to import, search, and access content.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the personal information submitted to us.
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Ze'ev Jabotinsky St 2, Ramat Gan, Israel
We will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time. If you are unsatisfied with our response, you can reach out to the applicable data protection supervisory authority.